Who are we?
Our mission is to use the latest research and evidence to help people live healthier lives. We work closely with Dr Michael Mosley to help support people in losing weight and regaining control of their health through interventions based on the latest science.
Key to our mission is a team of passionate people who can help us provide the best support and tools we can to our customers.
Having a culture that people want to work in is very important to us, and our company values reflect how we work day to day. As a team, we ensure that we always:
- Do what is best for our customer
- Work as a team
- Embrace our entrepreneurial spirit
- Act with integrity
- Communicate with transparency
- Deliver our best in all that we do
- Celebrate our people
- Are guided by data and science
This role involves two separate parts. The first part involves supporting our membership community to improve their health by raising awareness of a healthy lifestyle, particularly in relation to exercise. Specifically, this involves managing, planning and coordinating our exercise content for both the 12-week programme and our subscription members. The 12-week programme content will remain fairly static, however, we need to ensure that this content is maintained and kept up to date with the latest science and member feedback. The subscription programme updates weekly, so our subscription members will require regular, fresh exercise content.
The exercise content required involves workout videos (for both HIIT and resistance style workouts) to promote exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle, HIIT audio files and exercise related handouts. The role will involve working closely with members of The Fast 800 team to ensure that the exercise strategy aligns to the overall programme strategy, that needs of the business are met and that member feedback is addressed and incorporated. The exercise strategy should incorporate/ align to the wider goal of helping our members get fitter and stronger.
The second part of the role involves helping out with customer service and admin support. This involves answering questions and providing support to our members and potential customers. This part of the role will also involve helping with other admin support i.e. uploading recipes and member content to the backend of the programme/ website.
- Degree in sports science (essential)
- Personal training qualification (essential)
- Happy to be in front of the camera and demonstrate exercises/ workouts
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Past experience in coordinating and managing exercise content
- Past experience in customer service
- Experience in using excel
- Experience in using WordPress
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Based in Perth (flexibility to work from home from time-to-time).
- Part time availability (25 hours per week). Possibility to extend to full-time role.
- Laptop required
- Travel may be required from time to time.