Who are we?
Our mission is to use the latest research and evidence to help people live healthier lives. We work closely with Dr Michael Mosley to help support people in losing weight and regaining control of their health through interventions based on the latest science.
Key to our mission is a team of passionate people who can help us provide the best support and tools we can to our customers.
Having a culture that people want to work in is very important to us, and our company values reflect how we work day to day. As a team, we ensure that we always:
- Do what is best for our customer
- Work as a team
- Embrace our entrepreneurial spirit
- Act with integrity
- Communicate with transparency
- Deliver our best in all that we do
- Celebrate our people
- Are guided by data and science
This role is initially offered as a temporary position with an expected duration of 6-12 months with the potential to go permanent. In order to find the right candidate, we would consider some flexible working terms and we’re also open to speaking with Graduate students seeking temp to perm work who may have availability in between studies.
For this role we require a confident and capable individual with an ability to work within deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail at all times. You will be flexible and possess the ability to work on your own initiative and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What we’re looking for
Someone who is comfortable in a WordPress environment with a good understanding of plugins/front end coding and can develop new features which will improve the Ui/Ux.
You will be able to produce efficiently against the growing demands of an expanding business with a strong on-line presence at its core. Experience with graphic design and video editing is a bonus as you will also be involved in the creation of digital imagery and videos, to support the development of content across our sites.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience and will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Experienced in PHP, HTML, CSS/SASS and JS development, ideally with considerable experience working with complex WordPress projects
- Experience integrating third-party API
- Passionate about design with an appreciation of current trends
- Is up to date with Social Media trends, capable in the integration and implementation of these streams to increase customer engagement and following
- Ability to communicate technical information with associated parties inside and outside of the business
- Solid understanding of SEO
- Solid understanding of web security
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects to deadlines is imperative
- Good command of the English language, communication skills and a positive attitude
- Able to follow directions and execute well
Salary: £18,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
- WordPress (Design & Development): 2 years (Essential)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Location: While it is primarily in Aldgate London, there is flexibility for some home working.