Who are we?
Our mission is to use the latest research and evidence to help people live healthier lives. We work closely with Dr Michael Mosley to help support people in losing weight and regaining control of their health through interventions based on the latest science.
Key to our mission is a team of passionate people who can help us provide the best support and tools we can to our customers.
Having a culture that people want to work in is very important to us, and our company values reflect how we work day to day. As a team, we ensure that we always:
- Do what is best for our customer
- Work as a team
- Embrace our entrepreneurial spirit
- Act with integrity
- Communicate with transparency
- Deliver our best in all that we do
- Celebrate our people
- Are guided by data and science
One of the key reasons people fail to achieve their lifestyle and weight loss goals is due to the lack of convenience around healthy food, and that’s why we want to ensure that there are quick, healthy options available to people wanting to make a change.
In order to do this – we have developed meal replacement shakes, and we are looking for someone to help grow this side of the business.
This will primarily involve be responsible for delivering and executing the business strategy, supporting product growth and development and managing customer service enquiries to help us reach our growth goals.
Location: While it is primarily in Aldgate London, there is flexibility for home working.
Hours: Full-time (minimum of 4 days a week)
- Internal operations and project management – helping come up with, support, run and deliver internal projects aimed at growing our shakes offering.
- Customer Service – key point of contact for all customer support, helping deal with sales and service issues around shakes. Supported by a wider team.
Other potential activities:
- Partner Support – Working with our partners to help manage and improve production and distribution of our shakes
- Marketing – supporting and developing marketing activities around the products.
- Everything! As part of a rapidly growing start-up – you can get involved across the board as we grow and evolve.
Ideally 1 1/2+ years’ work experience, with experience in managing and delivering small projects.
- Project management & getting things done! – experience in delivering small to medium sized projects aimed at business development and improvement
- Experience in eCommerce/online sales – particularly in health food/meal replacements.
- Customer service experience – dealing directly with customers
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial drive – able to proactively deal with issues, problem solve and develop strategies to help the business improve
- Industry experience – in meal replacements/health foods
- Experience in social media marketing and brand growth