Social Media and Affiliates Manager
Social Media & Affiliates Manager (Full time)
Thefast800.com, based on Dr Michael Mosley’s best selling book, The Fast 800, is an innovative approach to healthy living based on the latest scientific research in the area of health. The business has recently launched an app and is in a phase of rapid growth, currently offering a weight loss programme (and app), meal replacement shakes, vitamins and protein powders. With a rapidly growing member base, customers and social audience, as well as new products on the horizon, this is an exciting time to help shape the future of our ecommerce business.
We are looking for a talented marketing professional to strategise, develop and administer our social media profiles and affiliate programme.
We expect you to be up-to-date with tools, trends and tactics to achieve social campaign and affiliate programme goals. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively with a win:win attitude and an eye for constructive partnerships.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for the social media and affiliate strategies to help grow our brand and drive sales.
Develop and implement free social media strategy to align with business goals. This involves:
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) that is both unique to the platforms and integrated with multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Project manage all content creation, including collaborating with team members across the business.
- Oversee social media account design and create a regular publishing schedule, including establishing and bearing responsibility for a content editorial calendar to manage all social media content.
- Co-ordinate with the Customer Service team to ensure a comprehensive and consistent approach to engage with our social media community and respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Suggest and implement innovative tactics to increase brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Monitor and report on performance of social media platforms.
- Develop and implement plans to utilise social for new products across different geographies.
- Support Dr Clare Bailey and Dr Michael Mosley with implementing and expanding their social presences, to align with the objectives of The Fast 800 business.
Develop and implement an affiliate programme to support weight loss programme and product sales in our key territories, the United Kingdom and Australia. This involves:
- Define the partnership and affiliate strategy that will generate qualified traffic to the website.
- Identify, assess and integrate third party affiliate management software with our programme and product shop sales funnels.
- Manage business negotiations as well as build and maintain affiliate relationships, including open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues.
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimisation opportunities.
- Implement systems for tracking and monitoring affiliate performance, as well ensuring partnership fees are appropriately managed.
- Implement affiliate marketing activity to support revenue targets.
- Work with business managers and marketing to set sales and other growth goals.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation and customer service experience.
- Experience with affiliate programme systems and tools, including an ability to assess options, present a business case, and implement the preferred approach.
- Experience in managing social media accounts, primarily Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Demonstrable experience in content creation for a variety of platforms and purposes.
- Experience with using content planning and scheduling tools.
- Good understanding and ability to analyse data to support sales growth & lead generation.
- Ability to continuously prioritise in order to manage a depth and variety of tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and effective planning skills.
- “Can do” attitude with a strong focus on team approach.
- Based in Australia (Perth) or UK
- Full-time role
- Travel may be required from time to time