Who are we?
The Fast 800 is an innovative approach to healthy living based on the latest scientific research in the area of health. The business is in a phase of rapid growth and currently offers an online programme, based on Dr Michael Mosley’s best selling book, “The Fast 800”, and has recently launched meal replacement shakes in the UK. With a growing number of website visitors, Facebook followers and email databases, this is an exciting time to shape the future of our social presence.
We are looking for a talented social media & digital marketing manager to develop and administer our social media accounts and our paid digital marketing activities.
We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for our social media and digital marketing strategies to help grow our brand and drive sales.
Develop and implement free social media strategy to align with business goals. This involves:
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) that is both unique to the platforms but also integrated with multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and implement a content editorial calendar to manage all social media content
- Oversee social media account design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Develop and implement an approach to effectively communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Monitor and report on performance of social media platforms
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
Develop and implement paid digital marketing strategy to align with business goals. This involves:
- Manage the digital marketing accounts (FB and Google), keeping an eye on key metrics and adjusting settings, bids etc to maximise performance
- Manage ad development (copy and creatives)
- Distribute budgets across campaigns and ad sets to optimise performance
- Create, manage and refine digital audiences
- Monitor and report on performance of paid digital marketing activities
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Based in Perth (flexibility to work from home from time-to-time).
- Full time role
- Laptop required/ camera required.
- Travel may be required from time to time.