Simplest Pancakes Ever!
- Prep time:3 mins
- Cook time:5 mins
This simple pancake recipe is perfect for days where you fancy something different, but don’t have a lot of food in the house!
Using just three ingredients, all of which you’ll likely already have at home, you can make a batch of pancakes in under 10 minutes. On a non-fasting day, make sure you top them with fruit (we recommend berries, apples and pears) and full fat Greek yogurt for additional healthy fats and protein.
- 2 large free range eggs
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and stir in the mashed banana. Combine until the mixture is smooth. Alternatively, throw it all in a blender for a really smooth consistency.
- Heat oil in a fry pan, add small portions of the mixture and cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side (or until the batter has set and pancakes are golden). Flip them carefully as they are a little fragile.
- Serve and enjoy!
Join our email community
Learn more about The Fast 800 approach to healthy living by receiving our free content, health tips and recipes as well as exclusive offers, delivered straight to your inbox.
- A dollop of full fat Greek yogurt is a great addition to these pancakes, without adding too many calories.
- On a non-fasting day: make a coolis from frozen mixed berries by stewing them in a small pot on the stove for 5 minutes and serve with full fat Greek yogurt.