Harissa Greens and Halloumi
- Prep time:5 mins
- Cook time:15 mins
Adapted from the recipes found in The Fast 800 Keto.
Vegetarian food that is balanced and delicious doesn’t have to be hard! Throw this all in the oven and you’ve got a low carb, flavour-packed meal that will fuel your body well.
- 100g tenderstem broccoli
- 100g kale, tough stalks removed, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 60g halloumi, cubed
- 10g pine nuts
- 20g full-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp harissa paste
- Preheat the oven to fan forced 180°C/200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6.
- Line a baking tray with paper.
- Put greens in a bowl with vinegar and oil and season with salt and pepper – toss to coat.
- Spread the vegetables onto the baking tray and add the halloumi cubes.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and scatter over pine nuts – return to the oven for 3-5 minutes until nuts are browned.
- Mix the yogurt and harissa together.
- Remove veggies from the oven and pour over yogurt.
- Serve immediately.
Join our email community
Learn more about The Fast 800 approach to healthy living by receiving our free content, health tips and recipes as well as exclusive offers, delivered straight to your inbox.
- Some brands of cheese (including halloumi) may contain rennet so are not strictly vegetarian. Check the product you buy uses vegetarian ingredients. Brands vary, it is always important to read labels first.
- If following a gluten-free diet, please check the label of the harissa to ensure there are no sources of gluten.