Quick and easy to whip up with a full serve of our shakes powder in each portion for added nutrition.
Calories per serving: 407
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 40g (1.4 oz) almond meal
- 100g (3.5 oz) The Fast 800 Strawberry Shake
- 1 large free-range egg
- 125ml (4.4 fl oz) full fat milk
- 60g (2 oz) strawberries
- 2 tbsp full fat yogurt
- In a bowl, combine the almond meal and strawberry shakes powder, whisk in your egg and milk to form the batter – there should not be any lumps, if it is too thick add a splash of water.
- In a non-stick frypan, over a medium-low heat, pour in a portion of your batter (should make 4 pancakes in total). After about 2 minutes, the top of the pancake should start to form bubbles and dry, flip and cook for a further minute. Depending on your frypan you may need a dash of oil to stop the pancakes from sticking.
- Serve 2 pancakes now topped with half the strawberries and a tablespoon of yogurt and serve.
Leftover Tip: Store remaining pancakes in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Reheat when ready to serve (or enjoy cold), top with remaining strawberries and yogurt.
- This recipe uses The Fast 800 Strawberry Shakes Powder – you can use the vegan or original version. Available for purchase through our online store here.