Crunchy and Raw Brussels Sprouts Slaw
Low in calories and high in fibre, Brussels sprouts are a fabulous vegetable to serve on any plate. Keeping the sprouts raw means a higher vitamin C content (good for immune support) and great quantities of vitamin K (for cardiovascular and bone health).
We’ve been working on ways to jazz up the humble sprout and came up with this fresh, crunchy slaw.
Calories per serving: 136
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: N/A
- 300g Brussels sprouts
- 1 green apple
- 60g radish
- 40g walnuts, roasted
- 60g full-fat greek yogurt
- ½ lemon
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped with a few extra leaves
- Sea salt and pepper
- Use a mandolin or finely slice the sprouts, radish and apple.
- Make the dressing: mix the yoghurt, lemon juice and parsley together with a splash of water and season.
- Arrange your veggies on a serving platter, sprinkle over the roasted walnuts and drizzle over dressing. Add a few extra parsley leaves for garnish.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.