Healthy Coffee and Walnut Mug Cake
- Prep time:2 mins
- Cook time:1.5 mins
A different way to use our shakes powders – and perfect for a warm breakfast that feels like dessert. This super simple and healthy Coffee and Walnut Cake (in a mug) only takes a couple of minutes to prepare and packs a powerful protein punch that will keep you energised for hours. It’s so easy to make yet absolutely delicious!
This protein mug cake uses The Fast 800 Coffee Shakes powder; our shakes have been developed to support fasting. Low in sugar and starchy carbs, high in protein, fibre and quality fats. Our shakes have been developed to give you the nutrient blend you need to keep you full and satisfied throughout the day.
If you love Coffee and Walnut cake but don’t want the added sugar and carbohydrates that come with the coffee shop favourite, this is the recipe for you! Our shakes powder is caffeine free so this healthy cake can be enjoyed alongside a piping hot cup of coffee.
- 50g The Fast 800 Coffee Shakes Powder
- 100ml milk
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 30g plain full fat Greek yogurt
- 5g walnuts
- Mix Shakes powder with the baking powder, milk and oil in a large mug, ensuring there are no lumps.
- Microwave on high for 80 seconds*.
- Top with yogurt and walnuts to complete your protein mug cake.
Sign up, learn more and get 10% off your first order!
Designed for convenience with a focus on fasting day nutrition. Sign up to our email newsletter to learn more about The Fast 800 Products and receive a welcome treat from us!
- Non-fasting day? Serve with a little extra Greek yogurt and ½ a chopped banana.