High Protein Pudding
- Prep time:2 mins
- Cook time:0 mins
A delicious, high protein pudding, perfect to help you cool down on a warm day! This simple recipe takes just two minutes to put together and will keep you feeling satisfied until your next meal.
With over 26g protein in every serving and only 244 calories, this dish is a brilliant option for fasting days. Or, enjoy straight after your main meal on non-fasting days for a deliciously indulgent dessert!
- 180ml unsweetened almond milk
- 3 scoops The Fast 800 Protein (chocolate or vanilla)
- 1.5 tbsp chia seeds
- 50g raspberries
- Blitz the milk, protein and chia seeds in a blender for about 30 seconds.
- Pour into a bowl or jar and enjoy straight away or let chill for an hour.
- Top with raspberries and enjoy!
Join our email community
Learn more about The Fast 800 approach to healthy living by receiving our free content, health tips and recipes as well as exclusive offers, delivered straight to your inbox.
- Swap milk for your preference, just adjust the calories accordingly.
- You can use either of The Fast 800 Protein flavours (vanilla or chocolate) for this pudding.
- Use fresh or frozen berries - whatever your favourites are!