Spiced Pears with Yogurt
- Prep time:5 mins
- Cook time:8 mins
Our deliciously indulgent spiced pears with yogurt are a brilliant fasting day breakfast, or a great end to your non-fasting day, after your evening meal. They take just a few minutes to make and using filling and luxurious full-fat Greek yogurt, instead of 0% fat yogurt, will keep you feeling full and satisfied until lunchtime.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 pear, halved
- 100g plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 10g walnuts, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, cinnamon and lime juice. Whisk to blend.
- Lightly brush the flesh side of the pear with the cinnamon mixture.
- Place under a hot grill for 2-4 minutes on each side, or until soft and golden.
- Serve with yogurt and garnish with chopped walnuts. Enjoy!
Join our email community
Learn more about The Fast 800 approach to healthy living by receiving our free content, health tips and recipes as well as exclusive offers, delivered straight to your inbox.