Keto Vegetarian Breakfast Traybake
- Prep time:5 mins
- Cook time:25 mins
Adapted from the recipes found in The Fast 800 Keto.
There’s really not much better than a cooked breakfast on a Saturday morning, so we’ve got you covered with our vegetarian keto breakfast. All cooked on one tray in the oven, it’s low on carbs, calories and washing up! Just throw the five ingredients in the oven while getting ready for your day and you have a perfectly cooked vegetarian keto breakfast in under thirty minutes.
If you’re a meat eater and want the same familiar flavours but with added protein, you may want to try this keto breakfast traybake.
- ½ large tomato, quartered
- 1 Portobello mushroom
- 50g halloumi, cubed
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 large free range egg
- Preheat the oven to fan forced 180°C/200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6 and line a baking tray with paper.
- Place tomato and mushroom on the tray and drizzle with olive oil – season with salt and pepper. Add halloumi onto the tray. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, create a little space, crack the eggs onto the tray and return to the oven for about 5 minutes – until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
Join our email community
Learn more about The Fast 800 approach to healthy living by receiving our free content, health tips and recipes as well as exclusive offers, delivered straight to your inbox.
- Some brands of cheese (including halloumi) may contain rennet so are not strictly vegetarian. Check the product you buy uses vegetarian ingredients. Brands vary, so it is always important to read labels first.