Keto Breakfast Traybake
- Prep time:2 mins
- Cook time:22 mins
Adapted from the recipes found in The Fast 800 Keto.
This tasty keto breakfast traybake is sure to be your new weekend staple, but with it being all on one tray it’s even low maintenance enough for weekday mornings: just pop it in the oven and you have a full-English breakfast in less than 30 minutes waiting for you.
With all the protein, veggies and fats you need to kickstart your day, we think we’ve included the best bits in this keto breakfast!
If you’re a vegetarian, we’ve got you covered too with our high-protein vegetarian keto breakfast traybake to try.
- ½ tomato, quartered
- 1 Portobello mushrooms
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 free range pork sausages, halved lengthways (about 60g)
- 1 rasher back bacon
- 1 large free range egg
- Preheat the oven to fan forced 180°C/200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6 and line a baking tray with paper.
- Place tomato and mushroom on the tray and drizzle with olive oil - season with salt and pepper. Add sausages and bacon onto the tray. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, create a little space amongst the bacon and veg, crack the eggs onto the tray and return to the oven for about 5 minutes - until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
Join our email community
Learn more about The Fast 800 approach to healthy living by receiving our free content, health tips and recipes as well as exclusive offers, delivered straight to your inbox.
- Choose pork sausages that are free range/organic if possible.