Keto Breakfast Traybake
Adapted from the recipes found in The Fast 800 Keto.
This breakfast traybake is so simple to make – just throw it in the oven to cook while you’re getting ready and you’ve got almost a full-English breakfast less than 30 minutes later!
Calories per serving 369
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 25 minutes
- ½ tomato, quartered
- 1 Portobello mushrooms
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 free range pork sausages, halved lengthways (about 60g)
- 1 rasher back bacon
- 1 large free range egg
Join our email community
Learn more about The Fast 800 approach to healthy living by receiving our free content, health tips and recipes as well as exclusive offers, delivered straight to your inbox.
- Preheat the oven to fan forced 180°C/200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6 and line a baking tray with paper.
- Place tomato and mushroom on the tray and drizzle with olive oil – season with salt and pepper. Add sausages and bacon onto the tray. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, create a little space amongst the bacon and veg, crack the eggs onto the tray and return to the oven for about 5 minutes – until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Choose pork sausages that are free range/organic if possible.