Mushroom Omelette with Kimchi-Style Sauerkraut
Adding kimchi to your omelette not only gives it a tangy boost, it also boosts your microbiome and supports your immunity.
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 chestnut mushrooms, finely diced
- 2 large free range eggs
- 1 tbsp mild kimchi-style sauerkraut
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan over medium heat and saute the mushrooms until soft (approx. 5 minutes).
- Beat the eggs in a bowl then pour over the mushrooms in the pan, swirling to distribute.
- Lower the heat and cook until the bottom of the omelette is firm.
- Transfer the omelette to a plate and top with sauerkraut. Season to taste and enjoy!