- Prep time:5 mins
- Cook time:25 mins
Nutrition facts(per serving)
- Preheat the oven to fanforced 180°C/200°C/350°F/Gas mark 4 or 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6. Line a muffin tin or grease eight wells.
- Steam pumpkin/squash and mash.
- In a food processor - blend all ingredients together well.
- Scoop mix into lined muffin tray (should make about 8) and bake for 12-15 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean.
- Enjoy as they are or with a spoonful of Greek yogurt.
Join our email community
Learn more about The Fast 800 approach to healthy living by receiving our free content, health tips and recipes as well as exclusive offers, delivered straight to your inbox.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat if you wish and serve.
- Batch cook and freeze in portions for up to 1 month. Defrost and reheat before serving.
- We used almond butter for this recipe, but you could swap for any nut butter you like.
- (This recipe is perfect for people who are new to baking and great fun for the whole family!)