- Prep time:5 mins
- Cook time:25 mins
Nutrition facts(per serving)
- Preheat the oven to fanforced 180°C/200°C/350°F/Gas mark 4 or 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6. Line a muffin tin or grease eight wells.
- Steam pumpkin/squash and mash.
- In a food processor - blend all ingredients together well.
- Scoop mix into lined muffin tray (should make about 8) and bake for 12-15 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean.
- Enjoy as they are or with a spoonful of Greek yogurt.
Sign up, learn more and get 10% off your first order!
Designed for convenience with a focus on fasting day nutrition. Sign up to our email newsletter to learn more about The Fast 800 Products and receive a welcome treat from us!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat if you wish and serve.
- Batch cook and freeze in portions for up to 1 month. Defrost and reheat before serving.
- We used almond butter for this recipe, but you could swap for any nut butter you like.
- (This recipe is perfect for people who are new to baking and great fun for the whole family!)