Roasted Orange Vegetables
- Prep time:5 mins
- Cook time:45 mins
A vibrant side dish is a must at any festive occasion. These roasted orange vegetables are a very simple dish that tastes absolutely delicious – just throw it in the oven for a low-fuss side dish for your next feast.
One of this years new Easter inspired recipes, more available for members on the Online Programme.
- 100g sweet potato
- 100g pumpkin (substitute for butternut squash or orange peppers if pumpkin is seasonally unavailable)
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to fan forced 200°C/220°C/450°F/Gas mark 7. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Chop your vegetables into large, even sized chunks and toss in olive oil with salt and pepper. Spread evenly over the baking tray (no more than one layer).
- Roast for 40-45 minutes (smaller batches may need less time, larger batches may need longer) - check once or twice in this time and rotate the tray for even cooking.
- Serve as a side dish to your favourite protein.
Join our email community
Learn more about The Fast 800 approach to healthy living by receiving our free content, health tips and recipes as well as exclusive offers, delivered straight to your inbox.