Great for breakfast or brunch, this omelette has a bit of spice to start your day with a spring!
Calories per serving: 386
Prep time: 4 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50 g baby mushrooms, chopped
- 1 red pepper (capsicum), deseeded and chopped
- 2 large free range eggs
- 50 g tinned cannellini beans, washed and drained
- chilli flakes
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the pepper has softened.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add the cooked mushroom, pepper and beans to the mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture back into the frying pan and sprinkle over chilli flakes. Cook until the eggs begin to set, flipping once. Enjoy your Mediterranean Style Omelette!