Great for breakfast or brunch, this omelette has a bit of spice to start your day with a spring!
Calories per serving: 386
Prep time: 4 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50 g baby mushrooms, chopped
- 1 red pepper (capsicum), deseeded and chopped
- 2 large free range eggs
- 50 g tinned cannellini beans, washed and drained
- chilli flakes
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the pepper has softened.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add the cooked mushroom, pepper and beans to the mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture back into the frying pan and sprinkle over chilli flakes. Cook until the eggs begin to set, flipping once.
Want to look at more low calorie, low carb Mediterranean style recipes you can do yourself? Find more here!
Looking to try the Fast 800 but need some extra recipes, advice and support? Try out the 12 week programme here. All costing you less than a daily cup of coffee.