Mint Smoothie Refresher
Smoothies are made by blending whole fruits and vegetables, making them fibre-rich and keeping you fuller for longer.
Calories per serving: 213
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: Nil
- 250 ml unsweetened coconut water
- 25 g spinach leaves
- 1 lebanese cucumber, chopped
- Fresh mint leaves (approx. 10 leaves)
- ½ avocado, destoned and skin removed
- ½ lime, juiced
- Ice (optional)
- Place the ingredients into a high-powered blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve in a tall glass. Enjoy!
TIP: Make sure that your blender can handle crushing ice. If not, add the ice after blending.
Want to look at more low calorie, low carb Mediterranean style recipes you can do yourself? Find out more!
Looking to try the Fast 800 but need some extra recipes, advice and support? Try out the 12 week programme! All costing you less than a daily cup of coffee.