Mint Smoothie Refresher
Smoothies are made by blending whole fruits and vegetables, making them fibre-rich and keeping you fuller for longer.
Calories per serving: 213
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: Nil
- 250 ml unsweetened coconut water
- 25 g spinach leaves
- 1 lebanese cucumber, chopped
- Fresh mint leaves (approx. 10 leaves)
- ½ avocado, destoned and skin removed
- ½ lime, juiced
- Ice (optional)
- Place the ingredients into a high-powered blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve in a tall glass. Enjoy!
TIP: Make sure that your blender can handle crushing ice. If not, add the ice after blending