Parmesan Crumbed Baked Chicken
- Prep time:10 mins
- Cook time:15 mins
Quick and easy, you can have this cheesy crumbed chicken on the table in under 30 minutes – just serve with some veg on the side!
- 80 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 300 g skinless chicken breast
- Preheat the oven to fan forced 180C/200C/400F/Gas mark 6.
- Lightly pound the chicken to make the breast an even thickness all over. Place onto a lined baking tray.
- Combine the parmesan, oregano, paprika and pepper into a bowl. Generously sprinkle over the chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes - or until cheese is browning and the chicken is cooked throughout.
- Enjoy with a side of fresh or steamed greens.
Join our email community
Learn more about The Fast 800 approach to healthy living by receiving our free content, health tips and recipes as well as exclusive offers, delivered straight to your inbox.