Parmesan Crumbed Baked Chicken
The combination of parmesan, parsley and lemon makes these chicken bites citrusy and delicious!
Calories per serving: 427
Prep time: 8 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
3 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets (around 600g)
40g almond flour
80g parmesan cheese, grated
Fresh parsley, chopped finely
1 lemon, zest and juice
2 large free-range eggs
Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200ºC or 180ºC fan. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Whisk egg in bowl until smooth.
- Mix together the almond flour, parmesan and lemon zest with a large pinch of parsley in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut chicken into 2cm thick slices.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg then coat all sides in the parmesan crumb.
- Place chicken on baking tray and sprinkle with any left over crumbs.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Sprinkle remaining parsley over chicken and serve with lemon wedges and a side salad.