Parmesan Crumbed Baked Chicken
The combination of parmesan, parsley and lemon makes these chicken bites citrusy and delicious!
Calories per serving: 427
Prep time: 8 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
3 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets (around 600g)
40g almond flour
80g parmesan cheese, grated
Fresh parsley, chopped finely
1 lemon, zest and juice
2 large free-range eggs
Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200ºC or 180ºC fan. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Whisk egg in bowl until smooth.
- Mix together the almond flour, parmesan and lemon zest with a large pinch of parsley in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut chicken into 2cm thick slices.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg then coat all sides in the parmesan crumb.
- Place chicken on baking tray and sprinkle with any left over crumbs.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Sprinkle remaining parsley over chicken and serve with lemon wedges and a side salad.
Want to look at more low calorie, low carb Mediterranean style recipes you can do yourself? Find more here!
Looking to try The Fast 800 but need some extra recipes, advice and support? Try out the 12 week programme here. All costing you less than a daily cup of coffee.