Spiced Mug Cake
- Prep time:2 mins
- Cook time:2 mins
Enjoy this indulgent Spiced Mug Cake! We’ve packed traditional warm flavours into a quick, easy and low-carb mug cake. It’s so simple, just mix the ingredients in your favourite mug, pop it in the microwave for 90 seconds and top it with luscious Greek yoghurt and cherries.
This Spiced Mug Cake has a full scoop of our Original Vanilla shakes powder for added nutrition, making the cake high in fibre, high in protein, low in sugar and naturally sweet!
- 50g The Fast 800 Vanilla Shakes Powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- 20g morello cherries
- 100ml milk
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 30g plain full-fat Greek yoghurt
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large mug - stir well to ensure the spices are even in the mix. Whisk in half the cherries, milk and oil, ensuring there are no lumps.
- Microwave on high for 80 seconds*.
- Top with yoghurt, and remaining cherries.
Join our email community
Learn more about The Fast 800 approach to healthy living by receiving our free content, health tips and recipes as well as exclusive offers, delivered straight to your inbox.
- *Cook time based on a 1000 Watt microwave – cooking time may need to change depending on the wattage of your microwave.
- Tip: Use fresh cherries if they’re in season!