The Fast 800 Free Trial: What’s included?
Embarking on a weight loss journey takes motivation and determination. Choosing the right pathway for you can be overwhelming, but with The Fast 800 free trial, you’re guided into a plan best suited to you. Try before you buy, risk-free!
Once you’ve made the decision to lose weight, or work on your lifestyle to improve your health, maintaining that motivational momentum is critical to achieving long-term results. That’s why finding the right support for your individual health journey is so important.
The Fast 800 is based on a low-carb, Mediterranean-style diet with intermittent fasting options. Based on the latest scientific evidence around healthy living, it has become one of the world’s most popular lifestyles and it’s not hard to see why; on average, members of The Fast 800 Online Programme lose 6kg in the first 12 weeks. The Online Programme was independently validated by the Academic Health Sciences Network, part of the NHS’s Office for Life Sciences. It found The Fast 800 Online Programme was effective in aiding weight loss and improving blood sugar levels. The science speaks for itself.
Now is the perfect time!
The Fast 800 free trial offers 7 days risk-free to try our 12-week Online Programme, which more than 100,000 people have done, losing a lot of weight as a result.Click here to join
Why The Fast 800 free trial is helpful
When you start your 7-day free trial, you have a whole week to explore what The Fast 800 Online Programme has to support your weight loss journey. You’ll have a week to get to know the type of exercise you’ll be doing, the food you’ll be eating and how to navigate your shopping list, our thriving online Community and ensure your profile is set up so you can hit the ground running. You won’t be charged during your free trial, so if you decide The Fast 800 isn’t for you, you can cancel at any time.
What you get during your first 7 days
When you start The Fast 800 free trial, you’ll have access to everything on The Fast 800 Online Programme. This includes:
- A choice of 18 different meal plans to suit your goals and preferences, including keto, non-vegetarian and vegetarian options, and choices for eating two or three meals a day
- More than 550 delicious, exclusive recipes rich in protein and low in sugar, developed by our Nutritionist and Recipe Developer, so you don’t need to do any calorie counting yourself
- Weekly shopping lists to keep you on track and make preparing even easier
- Choose how many people you’re cooking for and your recipes and shopping list will automatically adjust
- Daily guided video workouts, including High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), resistance training, pilates and rest day stretching, developed by our Personal Trainer
- A choice of 4 fitness intensities, including low-impact options for those new to exercise or returning from injury
- Support on our thriving Community, a social-media style platform exclusive to members with a range of groups to support you wherever you are on your journey
- Motivation and member-only support from our Health Coaches – our team of health professionals around the world on hand to help
- Exclusive articles, daily learning content and guided meditations to keep you motivated and empowered
- Tools to track your progress, like your weight, waist circumference, sleep, mood and HbA1c levels for those with prediabetes or type 2 diabetes
Join our email community
Learn more about The Fast 800 approach to healthy living by receiving our free content, health tips and recipes as well as exclusive offers, delivered straight to your inbox.
Here’s a look of what might be on your meal plan
Our Nutritionist and Recipe Developer has done the thinking for you – no counting calories or macros, just preparing simple, delicious meals knowing the hard work has been done.
Beef Stir Fry
How to start The Fast 800 free trial
Starting is simple! Just click ‘Join Now’, create an account and you’re on your way. You’ll need to enter payment information at the checkout, but you will not be charged until after your 7-day free trial ends. Complete the personalisation questionnaire when prompted to start your free trial with the meal plan and exercise plan best suited to your goals and circumstances.
No matter what day you start The Fast 800 free trial, everyone starts Week 1 on a Monday. This means if you start your free trial on a Tuesday, you’ll have 6 days to prepare (in a phase called Preparation) before your first meal and exercise plan kicks off on Monday, start on Wednesday and you’ll have 5 days to prepare (and so on!). Regardless of which day of the week you start The Fast 800 free trial, your first 7 days will probably be a combination of Preparation days, and Week 1 days, but it will always be free.
What happens after I finish The Fast 800 free trial?
The Fast 800 free trial is your opportunity to get familiar with the Online Programme and all the resources it offers at your fingertips. After 7 days, unless you cancel within this time, your membership will simply continue. All of your preferences, like the meal plan you’d like to enjoy, and any progress you have logged will remain. It’s simply a case of continuing to follow the Online Programme and keep seeing more results!
To start The Fast 800 free trial, click here.