Easter Smoothie Bowl, Sweet and Spice
- Prep time:5 mins
- Cook time:0 mins
This Easter smoothie bowl mixes familiar spices from hot cross buns with delicious chocolate that we all love at Easter time! Using The Fast 800 Shakes as a base, makes this smoothie bowl low in sugar and high in protein and healthy fats to help you flip the metabolic switch and burn fat, instead of relying on sugar.
- 50g The Fast 800 Chocolate Shakes powder
- 150ml water
- 5g chia seeds
- ¼ orange, zest only
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice
- 5g shredded coconut
- In a blender, blitz everything except the coconut - pour into a bowl and let sit in the fridge for 1hr to set.
- When ready to eat, decorate with shredded coconut and enjoy!
Join our email community
Learn more about The Fast 800 approach to healthy living by receiving our free content, health tips and recipes as well as exclusive offers, delivered straight to your inbox.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Please note nutritional analysis is based on The Fast 800 UK Shakes.
- You can buy our Shakes for this recipe in the UK, Australia or New Zealand - find them at our online store here: www.thefast800.com/meal-replacements