Easter Smoothie Bowl, Sweet and Spice!
- Prep time:5 mins
- Cook time:0 mins
If you love a hot cross bun and indulging in chocolate at Easter time, but you want to make healthier food decisions, this Easter Smoothie Bowl is the recipe for you!
This recipe uses the same familiar hot cross bun spices and chocolatey flavours that are impossible to resist at Easter time, but with added health benefits. With The Fast 800 Chocolate Shake at the heart of this recipe, our tasty smoothie bowl is low in sugar and high in proteins and healthy fats which help you to flip the metabolic switch and burn fat instead of relying on sugar.
Perfect as an indulgent breakfast or even as a tasty dessert, this Easter smoothie bowl is ready in just 5 minutes so you can get back to hunting eggs!
- 50g The Fast 800 Chocolate Shakes powder
- 150ml water
- 5g chia seeds
- ¼ orange, zest only
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice
- 5g shredded coconut
- In a blender, blitz everything except the coconut.
- Pour the smoothie mixture into a bowl and let it sit in the fridge for 1 hour to chill and set.
- Once set, decorate your Easter smoothie with the shredded coconut (we like to emulate a traditional hot cross bun with a cross shape for our coconut, but sprinkle over how you see fit), and enjoy!
Sign up, learn more and get 10% off your first order!
Designed for convenience with a focus on fasting day nutrition. Sign up to our email newsletter to learn more about The Fast 800 Products and receive a welcome treat from us!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Please note nutritional analysis is based on The Fast 800 UK Shakes.
- You can buy our Shakes for this recipe in the UK, Australia or New Zealand - find them at our online store here: www.thefast800.com/meal-replacements