Protein Mug Cake
- Prep time:2 mins
- Cook time:2 mins
A deliciously indulgent dessert that takes under two mins to cook from scratch, has only three steps, and is high in protein? This protein mug cake is a winner all round!
As a different way to use our shake powders, this protein mug cake can be enjoyed as a dessert treat or as a warm breakfast for sweet tooths. This super simple recipe is low in calories and packs a powerful protein punch that will keep you energised for hours. Our shakes are high in fibre too, so you know your gut will be as happy as your taste buds.
The Fast 800 chocolate shakes powder, like all of our shakes, has been developed to support fasting. Low in sugar and starchy carbs, high in protein, fibre and quality fats, our shakes give you the nutrient blend you need to keep you full and satisfied throughout the day.
- 50g The Fast 800 Chocolate Shakes Powder
- 100ml milk
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 30g plain full fat greek yogurt
- 30g assorted berries
- Mix dry ingredients with the milk and oil in a large mug. Stir together until there are no lumps.
- Microwave on high for 80 seconds*.
- Top with yogurt and fresh berries to complete your protein mug cake
Sign up, learn more and get 10% off your first order!
Designed for convenience and with a focus on fasting day nutrition, our products may be just the support you need to kick-start your weight loss or maintain your health goals.
- Cook time based on a 1000 Watt microwave - cooking time may need to change depending on the wattage of your microwave.
- When it comes to yogurt, we always promote the full-fat varieties, as opposed to low-fat: low fat products are stripped of their nutrients and often laden with additives and sugar to compensate for the flavour that gets removed in the process of making them fat free. Eating healthy fats, rich in mono and polyunsaturates will not only satisfy your taste buds but curb your appetite too as they slow the rate in which the stomach empties, delaying its cue to signal for more food. Read more about this, here.